Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello, this my first blog posting. How am I doing?

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hello There! Congratulations on your first blog posting. Are you going to post photos next?

Gail said...

Hi Dr. Pierson,

Welcome to our class page! I hope you have a wonderful New Year's celebration with your family.

nancykuo said...

Dear Prof. Pierson:

It is a great thing that I can read your blogs. I am new to blog too.

I think blog is a good tool for people to spread out their good idea and good thought. It can influence other people in good healthy thinking, if they are use blog in good purpose. On the other hand, may be opposite in bad influence?

I wish every blog in good massage to help reader. And I also wish I practice blog to improve my English writting. I am sorry that my poor English grammer cause you a lots of stress to correct them.

I knows you are good, you has try to help your student on their ESLW, even you put extra time to correct their extra homeworks and extra papers, you encourage them always and help them all the time.

Good teacher to his student like good father to his son, Chinese fable says, "one day teacher is forever teacher, one day father is forever father". Good teach.

Wonderful teacher you are!!! Thank you.

Xiaojing SHI said...

Why there is only one short poster?:)I am looking forward your next one!